*Ct Tag and Tut *
I am Using The Absolutely Yummy Kit Called Chocoholics by FwTags Creations http://
Easy And Basic Tutorial By Kaztags
This tutorial is of my own creation and any resemblance to any other tuts is purely coincidental. This tutorial is for
personal use only.you will need a working knowledge of gimp or psp or other similar programmes.I am using gimp.
What You Are Going To Need .....
Poser/ tube . I am using a keith Garvey tube see info above
Scrapkit . I am Using Ptu Chocoholics By Fwtags Creations http://fwtagscreations.blogspot.co.uk/
You can find the scrapkit Here
A mask of your choice i am using wsl mask 11 which you can get from her blog here
Font Of Choice
***Ok Lets Begin***
1.Open up new layer i have made my canvas 800 x 800
2.now go to layer - transparency - color to alpha -ok
3.Now open up you papers in your scrapkit i am using paper 6 scale to fit canvas
4.Next we need to open and add our layer mask .
If Your Unsure how to add the mask here you go open up your mask layer scale too fit canvas
And make sure it is above the paper layer in your layers box
next right click the paper layer in the layer box and click add layer mask make sure full black transparency is selected in the pop up box make sure the little black box is highlighted white on your dialogue box .
now click on your mask layer in the layer box and go up to edit then click copy .you can hide the mask layer now by clicking the little eye.
next click on your paper layer go up to edit and hit paste you should now see your mask paper layer you will need to anchor the floating layer you do this by hitting the little icon that looks like an anchor on your layer box.you can now delete the original mask layer .
5.open up element 43 and scale to fit the circle of your mask layer and make sure it is placed underneath the mask
6. open up your tube and scale to fit just below the top of the circle i have used raster 4 of the tube and i have scaled her to 335-625
7. now we need to add a drop shadow to do this go to filters -light and shadow- drop shadow - in the pop up box i have used these setting 2,2,3, black
8.Now open up element 1 and place and scale above the posers head .
9. add a drop shadow as before .
10 now we are going to open up element 5 and scale it and place it at bottom of tag so it looks like the poser is standing on the plate of chocolates.
11. repeat drop shadow as before .
12. open up element 41 scale to 135w to 435 h place on right hand side of tag now dulictae the layer flip the image and place on the opposite side of tag .
13. now add a drop shadow to them using previous settings .
14. add credits
15 merge all layers
16.add your chosen words and name .
And Your Done i hope you enjoyed my tutorial .