I Am Using The Absolutely cute little gumdrop called argus by celtic bairns you can find him at these stores
http://berryapplicious.com/store/ and http://renderartworld.com/shop/ and http://www.rockinscrapz.com/
I Am Also using the ftu kit called pirate-cove by Gimptastic scraps http://amyleahsgimptastictuts.blogspot.com/
and im also using a mask you can choose your own or you can grab the one im using 163 wsl mask here
This tutorial is of my own creation and any resemblance to any other tuts is purely coincidental. This tutorial is for
personal use only.you will need a working knowledge of gimp or psp or other similar programmes.I am using gimp.
Ok Lets Begin .
*Open Up A new Canvas lets make it 800 x 800 white
*open as layers and open up your papers in the scrapkit choose one of your liking i have chosen paper 4
*Next Add your Mask .If Your Unsure how to add the mask here you go open up your mask layer scale too 600x600
And make sure it is above the paper layer in your layers box
next right click the paper layer in the layer box and click add layer mask make sure full black transparency is selected in
the pop up box make sure the little black box is highlighted white on your dialogue box .
now click on your mask layer in the layer box and go up to edit then click copy .you can hide the mask layer now by
clicking the little eye.
next click on your paper layer go up to edit and hit paste you should now see your mask paper layer you will need to anchor
the floating layer you do this by hitting the little icon that looks like an anchor on your layer box.you can now delete
the original mask layer .
ok so we can move on .
*Now we need to use our magic wand click inside the circle of the mask and then open up the water png place along the
bottom of the circle and make sure it is below the layer mask in the layer box now go up to select click invert and hit
delete on your keyboard .
* next get the word art pirate and place along the top of your paper layer mask and add a drop shadow of 2,2,2 black
*Next open up the ship png scale to 250 w 300 h and place on the water and add a drop shadow .
*next open up the grass png and place at the lower left hand side of paper mask duplicate layer and place opposite side
* next open up the sand png and scale a little bit and place along the bottom of the grasses so it looks like they are sat
on top .
* now add a drop shadow same as before
* next we need to open our tree png scale 340 w 600 h and place on right hand side behind grass .
* next open up frame 6 and scale 425 x410 around the circle of the paper layer see tag .
* now repeat a drop shadow
* next open up the little gumdrop and scale to 280 w 520 h and place on left had side of tag opposite the tree .
* add a drop shadow 2,2,2 black
* next open up the trunk png and scale to 280 w 190 h then place that on top of sand in front of tree see tag
* now repeat your drop shadow .
* next open up the parrot png and scale 130 x200 and place on top end of trunk by tree and add a drop shadow .
* Next open up a shell png and place on the patch of sand between the trunk and the gumdrop and repeat a drop shadow
* now open up your patch and scale so it fits the inner circle .
* next get your magic wand and click inside the circle of paper layer mask go to ur patch and hit invert then delete and
select none .
* now we need to add the credits .
* now merge all layers
* now add your chosen text ie name
And your done look at what you have created cute huh ?
Thanks for using my tutorial .
Heres some tag extras for you