Saturday 24 August 2013

Ct Member for fwtags creations ct tag and tut

Ct Member for Fwtags Creations
Ct Tag and Tutorial I am using the brand new scrapkit Spooky Pumpkin Patch from  http://fwtagscreations.blogspot.co.uk/ The moon is high and its pumpkin picking time,but beware of the spooky pumpkin patch,I think some one has left their halloween treats in the Pumpkin Patch,where ghosts roam and the grim reaper creeps,and watch out for the deadly pimpkin keeper!take note of those signs No Picking and beware! you dont want to upset the dark residents of spooky Pumpkin Patch.
This is the perfect scrapkit for All your halloween creations the kit contains a massive 80 elements 11 papers and 6 frames this scrapkit will keep you busy for as long as your creativity flows .so why dont you head over to one of these stores and grab the kit for only $2.50 ~Sensibility Scrapping Storehttp://sensibilityscrapping.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_187&products_id=4156~Berry Applicious Store,http://berryapplicious.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_316&products_id=5080
I am also using the amazing Tube by © Misticheskaya picsfordesign.com  which u can purchase at www. picsfordesign.com

Basic tutorial 
This tutorial is of my own creation and any resemblance to any other tuts is purely coincidental. This tutorial is for personal use only.you will need a working knowledge of gimp or psp or other similar programmes.
I Am Using Gimp which is a free programme you can download.
Ok So Open Up Gimp .
Ok So Open Up Gimp .
* File > new > 600 x600 >ok
You should have a white canvas .
Open Element 71 and scale to fit canvas leaving an edge around the moon see my tag for placement .
now reduce the opacity to 70 %
Open Element 24 and place behind the moon  scale to fit  nicely behind See my tag for placement
Open element 50 and scale make sure its on top of the moon layer  see my tag for placement
Open Element  23 and scale and place to the right hand side see my tag for placement
Open Element  73 and scale place at bottom see my tag for placement
now add a drop shadow to do this
Filters > Light and Shadow > Drop Shadow > 2,2,2, black
Open Element  65 and scale see my tag for placement
Open Element  65 and scale see my tag for placement
Open Element  64 and scale see my tag for placement
Open Element  46 and scale see my tag for placement
Open Element  46 and scale see my tag for placement
Open Element  75 and scale see my tag for placement
Open Element  4 and scale see my tag for placement
Open Element  22 and scale see my tag for placement
Repeat Drop shadow
Now open up your tube And scale see my tag for placement
Repeat Drop Shadow
Open Element  35 and scale see my tag for placement
Repeat Drop SHadow
Now add credits
Merge all layers
and add your sig in your chosen font  and your done .
Heres some free tag extras for you guys hope you enjoy them .










No comments:

Post a Comment