Saturday 24 August 2013

Ct Tag And Tut For http://sensibilityscrapping.blogspot.co.uk/

Ct Tag And Tut For http://sensibilityscrapping.blogspot.co.uk/
Ct tag and tut for Diva Designz using the awesome scrapkit it's a girl thing which you can purchase here  http://sensibilityscrapping.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_167&products_id=2845
This is an awesome scrapkit with lots of pinks and purples so perfect for every girl :)
I am also using a tube by Verymany .www.picsfordesign .com 
Basic Tutorial 
This tutorial is of my own creation and any resemblance to any other tuts is purely coincidental. This tutorial is for personal use only.you will need a working knowledge of gimp or psp or other similar programmes.
I Am Using Gimp which is a free programme you can download 

* Go to file > new > 600 x600 > ok 
* Layer > Tranparency >color to alpha >ok 
*Open tag pack 1 and scale see tag for placement 
*Create a circle layer scale and color it black 
*create another circle layer and place behind it and color it pink
see my tag for placement
*open mp3 player 1 scale and see my tag for placement
*open mascara tube 1 scale and see my tag for placement
*open mascara brush 1 scale and see my tag for placement
* add a drop shadow filters>lightandshadow>dropshadow>2,2,2,black
*Open lipstick 1 scale and see my tag for placement 
Now add your tube 
I have used the tube 3 times by duplicating layer and scaling then placing where 
i want them by using alpha to selection invert and delete 
add your sig name 
add credits 
and your done 
Heres some tag extras for you 




No comments:

Post a Comment