I Am Using The Absolutely Fab Scrapkit Called Hospital Stay ptu pu This Is An Amazing kit perfect for anyone wanting to make something for someone who is staying in hospital .this kit has 57 elements 3 word arts 10 frames and 11 papers ,so the sky is the limit with what you are able to create .
You Can Find The Kit At These Stores http://berryapplicious.com/
I Am Also Using a tube By Diana Gali you can get the tube at www.scrapsandthecity.com
This tutorial is of my own creation and any resemblance to any other tuts is purely coincidental. This tutorial is for personal use only.you will need a working knowledge of gimp or psp or other similar programmes.
I Am Using Gimp which is a free programme you can download
* Go to file > new > 800 x800 > ok
* open paper 10 > scale to fit > Canvas.
* open up the hospital bed > scale to 560 x430 .
* place on left hand side of paper .
*now add a drop shadow .
* to do this go to Filters>light&shadow>dropshadow>
pop up box settings 3,3,3, black.
*next open up the wheel chair png and scale 300x350 and place on
left hand side of bed .
* repeat your drop shadow .
*Now open up the hospital ward sign and scale and place above bed .
*repeat drop shadow .
*now open the medicine cabinet and place opposite the sign
*repeat your drop shadow .
* open up the drip stand scale and place next to bed
repeat drop shadow .
*now open up elements 26 44 28 scale and place on bed and floor or where you prefer.
*place a drop shadow on the elements
* next open your tube use the full raster and scale and place on the right hand side of bed .
*repeat drop shadow
* add credits
*merge all layers
* add your name in your chosen font .
and your done hope you enjoyed my tutorial .